Sides & Associates is a Louisiana-based full-service communications, strategic planning, public relations, marketing and project management agency. For over 38 years we have worked with some of the premier companies within their respective industries, within the State of Louisiana, across the country and internationally.
We are a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A’s), the premier membership association in the advertising industry. Election to 4A’s is by invitation only; members must abide by the highest of business ethical standards and exhibit ongoing best practices in client work. Our agency is also an award-winning member of the Public Relations Society of America, and a nationally recognized member of the Association for Strategic Planning.We are an associate member of both the Louisiana Press Association and Louisiana Association of Broadcasters.
We are also an agency that enjoys the benefits of an open-office environment in downtown Lafayette, Louisiana – with the food, music and festivals right in our own backyard!
SIDES has earned over 400 local, national and international awards for work produced in print, television and radio> and recognized nationally for public relations and public affairs projects. Some of our favorites include:
- Besting IBM in the finals for the national ICON Awards in the category of Best Corporate Identity Campaign in the U.S. computer industry.
- The New York Times ranking SIDES tourism print materials as Best in the U.S.
- McDonald’s Corporation recognizing SIDES for more than three decades of service, one of seven in the world in terms of longevity with McDonald’s.
- Work done on behalf of a natural gas company being chosen as a national finalist by the Nonprofit PR Awards competition.
- Garnering a prestigious New York Festival Award for work done on behalf of a drug testing company.
- A Final Four award by PR Week, presented at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. for Crisis Public Relations.
We are an elected member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A’s). Of an estimated 120,000 advertising related firms in the United States, only 750 have been elected to membership in the 4A’s. We are the only 4A’s agency in southwest Louisiana. 4A’s agencies create 80 percent of all agency-produced advertising in the U.S. Election to 4A’s is by invitation only; members must abide by the highest ethical standards and exhibit ongoing best practices in client work.
We also maintain memberships in the Public Relations Society of America, Association for Strategic Planning, Disaster Preparedness and Emergency Response Association and the National Hazard Mitigation Association. SIDES is an Associate Member of the Louisiana Association of Broadcasters (LAB) and Louisiana Press Association (LPA). The agency is a member of One Acadiana (Greater Lafayette Chamber of Commerce) and an Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB)